11. WARRANTY BLANKFORCE LIMITED WARRANTY
WISENET S.L. has exclusive entitlement to have at their disposal the BLANKFORCE registered trademark, trade all BLANKFORCE, BLANK WAKEBOARDING and CMYK SK8BOARDING branded products with the following limited warranty.
11.1. WARRANTY PERIOD:
WISENET S.L. warrants that it´s products are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of delivery of the product, according to the legal guarantee stated by the EU law. The WARRANTY period starts from the day the customer receives the product, and covers any defects presumed to have existed at the time of delivery and under the following conditions:
a) Receipt of Materials: ensure that the receiver of the consignment inspects the outer packaging and the contents of all parcels before signing the carrier's delivery note. If any part of your order is defective or missing, please reflect this on the carrier's note e.g. "Damaged in transit" or "Only 1 parcel received" etc. Then all you must do is refuse delivery of the damaged parcel, and contact us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including pictures of the box and all content. Please note, a signature of "received in good condition" will make any subsequent claim for damage that occurs in transit absolutely void.
b)First 6 months warranty period: for any defects due to defects in materials and workmanship that appear within the 6 months period, WISENET S.L. will repair or replace the product. The product must be returned at the customer’s own expense.
c) After the 6 months period: the customer has to prove that the defect in materials and workmanship already existed at the time the product was delivered. All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change, or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by WISENET.SL.
11. 2. WARRANTY CLAIM:
Before you submit a warranty claim, make sure that you can answer "yes" to all of these questions below:
- Was the product purchased in the past 2 years? - Was the product free of defects at time of delivery?
- Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
- Does the damage appear NOT to be due to impact, abuse, negligence, or reactions to solvents, or harsh detergents?
If you have any questions about the WISENET S.L. Limited Warranty, or procedures for making claims etc, please call us at +34 674 17 39 00 or send an email to email@example.com. We will help you to determine if a product is covered under this Limited Warranty.
- Laminated failure of top sheet and base as determined by WISENET S.L.
- Any manufacturer defects as determined by WISENET. SL.
- Any issues resulting from misuse, abuse, impact (including sliders) or neglect.
- Cosmetic issues including discolored graphics, top sheet dents or chips including excess sun exposure.
- Board damage resulting from improper mounting of boots, the use of incorrect mounting hardware.
- Damage due to improper storage and handling of the board.
- Damage caused by any board modifications. Normal wear and tear.
- Damage from natural causes, such as hurricanes, tornadoes, floods and storms (“Acts of God”).
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
11.3. WARRANTY PROCEDURE IF COVERED:
1. Must call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER
2. Has to complete the WARRANTY RETURN CLAIM FORM enclosing the requested full HD pictures as well as a copy of the INVOICE
3. Return the product together with the above documentation to WISENET S.L. with the freight already prepaid and insured.
WISENET S.L. will not assume any responsibility for products during their shipment from the customer to our warranty department. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Will, if possible, repair the product. If not, the product will be replaced. If the product is no longer available, the customer will receive a model of equivalent quality in the same price range as the returned item.
- The repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
- Will pay the freight for the return shipment. Any repair or replacement of any product under this Limited Warranty is not available for ordinary wear and tear, including scratches or paint chipping, or for any damage caused by misuse, abuse, unauthorized modification or repairs, accident, heat, excessive exposure to sunlight, excessive exposure to cold, improper handling, storage, maintenance or care; incorrect setup, commercial use - rental or teaching environments; use in reef areas, shore breaks. Out of the water incidents; any blow or impact with a hard object, or any other irresponsible use.
11.4. LIMITED WARRANTY THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE, WRITTEN, ORAL OR IMPLIED AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL WISENET.SL BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, STATUTORY OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE including, without limitation, loss to property other than this product, loss of use of said product, or other property or other economic losses. WISENET S.L. shall not be liable for contribution or indemnification, whatever the cause. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts and/or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to particular customers. WISENET S.L.’s obligations under any warranty shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law, as provided in this WISENET S.L. Limited Warranty. This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from one jurisdiction to another.