Kiteboard FMX cross over
Ride the new FMX cross over twintip kiteboard for advanced freeride, freestyle and wakestyle!
Embedded inserts for wakeboard bindings (6 inches).
Level: intermediate to expert.
Price for kiteboard with 4 x 3.5cm fins, washers and INOX screws.
local_offer Take advantage of 30% discount on the HD Bindings and save 39 €!
Secure payment with Paypal and Redsys Gateway
Free delivery within EU countries from 150 €
14 Days Money-Back
The FMX is the perfect kiteboard for those who are looking for a great cross over board with a perfect mix of pop and forgiving medium flex. The ride is smooth and easy, offering perfect control also in gusty and choppy conditions.
The outline ratio is a little bit wider and gives the rider more power for jumps and upwind ability than usual freeride shapes.
The Beech-polauwnia wood-core is perfect for the typical wakestyle riders who use boots and want to press the edge deeper into the water for more load/resistance and line tension.
The quad-channels and double-concave offers superior grip and smoothes out the landings as well.
- 134 x 40 (65 - 75 kg)
- 138 x 41.5 (70 - 90 kg)
- Versatile kiteboard performing in all conditions
- Power for loading and huge pop for jumps
- Edges rip the water deeply and easily
- Great up wind abilities (wider outline)
- Can be used with or without wakeboard boots (embedded inserts)
- For all styles: freeride, freestyle, wakestyle, wave
- Discipline: cross over kiteboard for advanced freeride / freestyle / wakestyle & wave
- Medium Flex
- Shape: double concave quad channels / bevels technology
- Contruction: S-Glass and Beech Paulownia wood core
- Rocker: 4 cm
- Board kg without accessories: 2.5 kg (134). 2.6 kg (138)