Kiteboard FMX cross over
Ride the new FMX cross over twintip kiteboard for advanced freeride, freestyle and wakestyle!
Level: from intermediate to advanced/expert riders.
Price for complete kiteboard with HD bindings, 4 x 3.5cm fins + washers + handle + INOX screws.
Embedded inserts for wakeboard bindings (6 inches).
Datenschutzbedingungen (bearbeiten im Modul "Kundenvorteile")
Lieferbedingungen (bearbeiten im Modul "Kundenvorteile")
Rücksendebedingungen (bearbeiten im Modul "Kundenvorteile")
The FMX is the perfect kiteboard for those who are looking for a great cross over board with a perfect mix of pop and forgiving medium flex. The ride is smooth and easy, offering perfect control also in gusty and choppy conditions.
The outline ratio is a little bit wider and gives the rider more power for jumps and upwind ability than usual freeride shapes.
The Beech-polauwnia wood-core is perfect for the typical wakestyle riders who use boots and want to press the edge deeper into the water for more load/resistance and line tension.
The quad-channels and double-concave offers superior grip and smoothes out the landings as well.
- 134 x 40 (65 - 75 kg)
- 138 x 41.5 (70 - 90 kg)
- Versatile kiteboard performing in all conditions
- Power for loading and huge pop for jumps
- Edges rip the water deeply and easily
- Great up wind abilities (wider outline)
- Can be used with or without wakeboard boots (embedded inserts)
- For all styles: freeride, freestyle, wakestyle, wave
- Discipline: cross over kiteboard for advanced freeride / freestyle / wakestyle & wave
- Medium Flex
- Shape: double concave quad channels / bevels technology
- Contruction: S-Glass and Beech Paulownia wood core
- Rocker: 4 cm
- Board kg without accessories: 2.5 kg (134). 2.6 kg (138)